To transfer a domain to Tucana.NG
Do a whois request for your domain to view your domain status. Use the url http://whois.com
- Make sure the WhoIs information is up-to-date
- Make sure your domain has not expired and it's more than 3 months old since it was registered.
- Make sure your domain is Unlocked and ready for a transfer.
- Remove domain privacy protection (if enabled).
- Make sure your domains administrative contact email address is yours, this is where the email transfer approval request will be sent to by the registry.
- Request for an EPP Key or transfer secret code or authorization code of your domain from your current registrar.
- Fill out the Tucana domain transfer form (https://host.tucana.ng/cart.php?a=add&domain=transfer) with all the retrieved details.