To ensure a seamless domain transfer, the following steps have to be taken:
- Generate your epp code from your current registrar.
- An authorization email containing the authorization link will be sent to your mail. kindly follow the instructions to commence the transfer process.
- Remove the registrar lock on the domain if the status shows ‘locked’ on whois lookup.
- Remove the ID protection on the domain, if you have it activated.
To place an order:
- Click on Domains, then Domain Transfer.
- Click on Transfer a Domain.
- Enter the domain name you want to transfer, and the generated authorization code (epp code). Then Add to cart.
Please note that some domain transfers can take up to 5-7 days to be completed.
You cannot transfer a domain until after 60 days of registration with the current registrar.