How to reset cpanel password from client area
- Click Reset Password on the main cPanel login page:
- Enter your cPanel username and click on Reset password:
- On the next page, enter your contact email address and click on the Send Security Code button:
- Once done, the email with the confirmation code will be sent to the contact email address assigned to your hosting account. It is better not to close password reset page, as you may need to enter a confirmation code on it.
- Go back to cPanel page, enter the security code and hit Submit:
- Once done, the window with the new password appears, use it to log into your cPanel account.